I learned this receipe from my relatives living in Sussex.
What do You need to make Pizza with Houmous and Peppers?
- Olive Oil.
- One pot of Houmous.
- Handful of Rocket.
- One jar of Roasted Peppers.
- One Chilli , Chopped and seeded.
- One Garlic Clove, crushed and skinned.
- One flat bread.
How Many People does it Serves?It Serves 1-2.
How Can we make Pizza with Houmous and Peppers?In four steps Pizza with Houmous and Pepper will be ready.
- Warm up the bread in the oven at 360F /180C mark 5 for aboout ten minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a splash of oil in a pan with chilli and garlic.
- Add the drained peppers and cook briefly to warm through.
- Spread the flatbread with lots of houmous, spoon the peppers on top. Scatter with a few salad or rocket leaves and drizzle with the garlicky oil from the pan.
What do you think of Pizza with Houmous and Peppers ?